These notes will be appropriate to those who have read the book. If you haven’t, DO!
Cells are constantly dividing and being replaced. Imperfect environmental conditions result in aberrant mutation.
Healthy immune systems recognize, then repair or destroy aberrant cells.
Proper food fuels this and the replacement process.
People do not get proper food from most dietary choices.
Drugs create further imbalances. Only proper food can restore balance.
Some natural polysaccharides (acemannan) maintain/restore the proper structure and function of cells.
Acemannan stimulates the immune system to
- identify/manage aberrant cells
- maintain and regulate proper body functions
- optimize health
- “effect” cell structure, wound healing, viral infections and cancer
“All things required for good health are provided by nature.” Paracelsus
Part 1 The Aloe vera Plant
Chapter 1 The History of Aloe
- identifies Aloe inner leaf gel to manna
- Humans attracted to the sweetness of saccharides
- Polysaccharides modulate the innate immune system
- Origins of Aloe not certain
Ancient recorded uses of Aloe
- high blood pressure
- hair loss
- rheumatoid arthritis
- peptic ulcers
- mouth diseases
Clinically verified modern uses of FRESH Aloe
- radiation burns
- thermal burns
- skin conditions
- pain control
- wound healing
- breast cancer lesions
- poison ivy rashes
- dental conditions
- chronic leg ulcers
- frost bite
- bacterial infections
- … several more that I dare not speak their name … (see page 6 of the book)